Riskful Thinking Riskful Thinking

Really fun, teaches lessons

This game showed me how I can be on top, managing my stocks and earning thousands, then seconds later, I can accidentally shoot myself, because "I wonder how much I get for doing this one? awwwwwww maaaaan..."

ClickPLAY 3 ClickPLAY 3

Really good

Very fun and I like the "old timey" theme they picked for this one, if anyone is stuck on alpha doors, all I can say Is PLAY, hope it helped.

BearBound BearBound

Really fun

This game has good music, fun art, fun gameplay and good back story, there is only one problem... I can't find the "Bear it all" achievement! :0

Blue Knight - Blue Knight -

Glitchy

It glitched twice for me once near the begging and once when I had killed 3 of the gatekeepers so I had to restart, other than that nice simple pixel style game play and platforming!

One Chance One Chance

Bad points out-weighs good points

Interesting story, but a little to boring, I understand how you wanted to make it more in depth by literally giving players one chance, but people like to play different paths and see what happens to their character, I thought it was kind of boring how all I did was go to work and I found the cure, then I just sat there in the park? Also nice music it really sets the tone.

Effing Worms Effing Worms

Cool

Very cool except sometimes things just stopped appearing and i had nothing to eat and died of hunger :(